PDA

View Full Version : Valves on TYPHOONIII 75gpd

Topbloke72
08/08/2010, 01:16 PM
I've had my TyphoonIII for over 3 years and it's been great with no problems at all.

I've been searching for my intruction manual and seem to recall there was a photo of the system with all the valves labelled as to what their function was. I seem to have misplaced the manual and photo. Is there somewhere online I can download the manual, and more importlantly the photo?

Thanks!

tripnbili
08/22/2010, 10:06 AM
I've had my TyphoonIII for over 3 years and it's been great with no problems at all.

I've been searching for my intruction manual and seem to recall there was a photo of the system with all the valves labelled as to what their function was. I seem to have misplaced the manual and photo. Is there somewhere online I can download the manual, and more importlantly the photo?

Thanks!

I just ordered a TyphoonIII and it should arrive in a day or two...at the very least I can scan it and send it to you

Topbloke72
08/22/2010, 01:19 PM
That would be great! Thanks very much. I'll pm you my email address.

IAReefer
08/23/2010, 01:23 PM
I have this system as well. If tripnbili doesnt get them to you PM me and I will get you a copy of them. Also, air, water, ice has great support. Im sure you could just email them and they will email you back with a copy.