PDA

View Full Version : Reeferon, I know...

wickedfish
08/13/2010, 10:13 PM
You'd think more people would want to help and not try to dazzle or create an unfriendly environment. I have seen a few threads that the guys want to basically talk down to folk and that seems so wasteful. How hard is it to be constructive and help your fellow man from killing or injuring one of God's creatures. I was pointed to this thread from a guy who had been reefing for a few years he said go to R/C ( I took over his tank he went to battle in Afghanistan) just get informed so you dont waste all my hard work. Needless to say 7 months later not one death including his corals, (My frags different story...only a couple wimps..j/k and 2 fish in the all fish setup) But I know when folks talk about zeo and talk down to people who are light on the funds and can only set up whatever it does nourish stress. I am in no way saying I can't handle criticism its all good in my book this is a forum but folks who rant and rave about one approach and then get ticked off in someone else's thread... man. Lets help each other to keep this hobby fun and constructive and all you DIY guys keep it up.

Anemone
08/13/2010, 10:54 PM
The original thread was closed for a reason.

Kevin