PDA

View Full Version : Crocea Clam help

KShappell3
08/18/2010, 09:24 PM
Hey guys,

I am thinking about getting a small crocea clam for my 37-gallon tank. In my tank I have two pajama cardinalfish, an orange firefish, misbar oceallaris clownfish, clown tang, juv. Koran angel, and a small hawkfish. Will any of these guys nip at the clam? Oh I also have a coral banded shrimp. Any tips for gettin one of these clams?

My lighting is SLI Lighting, F18T8/840 4000K. I'm assuming that I will need to upgrade my lighting? Any info will help. Thanks! :D

Mavrk
08/18/2010, 11:03 PM
I would post this in a different forum, but I believe the Koran angel is a no-no with clams. I know my Emperor Angel is preventing me from getting a clam :(

Toddrtrex
08/18/2010, 11:26 PM
IMO, the last thing you should be worried about it a clam.

There is no way you should have a clown tang AND a koran angel in that tank -- heck even one of those in that tank would be a poor choice.

Ben_Im
08/19/2010, 12:45 AM
^^ Agreed. Those fish will simply grow way too large/aggressive for such a tiny tank.

Kache
08/19/2010, 09:55 AM
Those fish are going to get to big for a 37 gallon tank!!! Wow!! I would never put those fish in a small tank.

Mavrk
08/19/2010, 10:37 AM
IMO, the last thing you should be worried about it a clam.

There is no way you should have a clown tang AND a koran angel in that tank -- heck even one of those in that tank would be a poor choice.

That too haha. I didn't even look at the tank size.