PDA

View Full Version : Log out of apex control site?

HorsePower
08/20/2010, 10:15 AM
How do you log out of your internet control panel? I signed in from work yesterday and I went to log in today and it did not ask me for the password or anything, just went straight to the controls.........

kenargo
08/20/2010, 11:03 AM
Sounds like your browser cached credentials (did you close the page and leave the browser open or just closed the tab for the Apex)?

HorsePower
08/20/2010, 11:20 AM
Sounds like your browser cached credentials (did you close the page and leave the browser open or just closed the tab for the Apex)?

I closed the browser down completely...... :hmm5:

kenargo
08/20/2010, 03:00 PM
Hmm, then I am at a loss for it to log on such a long time later. I do see this happen now and then but I traced it to a cache and the time is usually a few minutes in time; the creads shouldn't be cached that long; what browser can I ask?

HorsePower
08/20/2010, 03:02 PM
Hmm, then I am at a loss for it to log on such a long time later. I do see this happen now and then but I traced it to a cache and the time is usually a few minutes in time; the creads shouldn't be cached that long; what browser can I ask?

I am using google chrome..

HorsePower
08/20/2010, 04:12 PM
Logged me out finally pretty crazy!

ricde
08/21/2010, 10:38 AM
I'm not familiar with Chrome but with Firefox you can set it to clear your cache and history every time you close the tab. Tools> Options> Privacy. Chrome should have something similar