PDA

View Full Version : Stocking list

bix
08/24/2010, 03:55 PM
OK so this is like my third attempt at picking a final list :wildone:

I have a 135G display with about 175lbs of live rock and a ~50G sump which has a skimmer and soon to have chaeto.

I currently have this in my display tank:

3 domino damsels
1 blue dot goby

I also have a dogface puffer in my QT for about the next 4 weeks then will be adding to the DT.

I also want a picasso trigger (most likely the last to go in.)

I want to add 1 more big fish. I was thinking a small/medium sized angel or a tang.

What suggestions would you all have for my next fish to ad? I will start quarantining it as soon as I put the dogface in the DT.

Thanks!

anbosu
08/24/2010, 04:51 PM
Not sure what the dimensions of a 135 are, but a yellow tang or a mimic tang would be a nice addition, in my opinion.

bix
08/24/2010, 07:44 PM
Yellow tang is definitely at the top of my list, do you think any angels would work?

Tank is 6ft X 18 inches wide X 24 high

bix
08/26/2010, 09:02 AM
Any other thoughts?

I would prefer an angel I think, but the tang might be a better fit..

What's my best choice for an angel considering the tankmates and the size?

bix
08/26/2010, 09:19 AM
How about this angel?

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+18+349&pcatid=349

AC2020x
08/27/2010, 08:35 AM
I think that most people would agree that alot of the full grown angels would be too big for your tank. (or at least thats what I've been told many times for my 125). You could go with a dwarf angel and some type of tang also. Here's what I have for my 125 a huma huma trigger, snowflake eel, kole tang, blue dot toby puffer, 2 pj cardinals and a firefish. I'm thinking of adding a dwarf angel soon and maybe a few clowns or other small fish. Also a dwarf lion might be possible but with the dogface that might be a bad idea. Anyway just some thoughts/ ideas.