PDA

View Full Version : 7095 Moonlight/Photocell part number

coolkidtr
09/13/2010, 08:57 AM
Hi Roger, can you list the part number for the moonlight/photocell for the 7095 multicontroller. It seems my moonlight isnt working, perhaps some water has shorted it out. The unit is 3 years old and has been performing well except this moonlight. Is it easy to change? I am in Canada so I cannot take advantage of your great service so I am going to have to fix this myself.

Tony

rvitko
09/13/2010, 10:18 AM
This part is not a standard spare part, it has a 4 digit suffix which is typically a dealer/repair center only part. I honestly don't know the number, I just request 7095 photocell/LED when I make an order but I believe it is 7095.9992. Tunze Canada would need to request it on there next order There are two versions, one with a plug which was introduced in 2008 and one that is soldered to the board with four small wires. I would open the controller and check which one you have. I would guess it is the soldered type based on the age.

qy7400
01/26/2011, 12:21 PM
Hi Roger,

I have the same problem, LED stopped working, and have the older soldered version. I have no problem soldering the replacement in just need to know where to get a replacement part.