PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use ESV B-Ionic Salt?

LifeAquatic
09/22/2010, 05:29 PM
Does anyone use the ESV B-Ionic Salt? I want to try it but would like to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Dave@ARA
09/22/2010, 06:18 PM
I've been doing this for 30+ years and I believe it to be amazing!

My corals are so happy,.. + the only salt I have ever mixed that truly mixes 100% clear and clean with nothing left over in my mixing containers,... nothing,.... no weird stuff floating on the top,..no discoloration or cloudiness, no little undissolved bits of whatever on the bottom,... nothing,... crystal clear to the point I can look in a container, (large 55 gallon mixing vats) 5 minuets after I have mixed in the fourth part, and not even tell if I have mixed salt in or not until I taste it or use a refrac.

I have to admit to being a good friend of Bob's though,.. so I may be a bit on the bias side,..you should ask others as well, (who have used it).
All the best-Dave L

LifeAquatic
09/23/2010, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the response. I read a few reviews on this salt and everyone says its good stuff. I orederd a box lastnight from marine depot.

jaa1456
09/23/2010, 01:21 PM
I use it now and it is well worth it. Besides all the good things about how it mixes, My coral growth is outrageous compared to my other tank with with the same exact corals. My SPS corals are growing at almost 4 times the rate as the other tank and my Zoas are growing like weeds. The LPS I have in the tank seem to be growing at the same rate as before. But I do not have to dose anything with the ESV at all. I will be converting the other tank as soon as my last bucket of Seachem reef is all used up.