PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 200g FOWLR.

theofilos
09/24/2010, 03:51 PM
Hello. I have a 200g FOWLR. With really good water readings. Short story: Last year I had a tank crash ( lost all my fish except 1) due to some very strange disease. The symptoms were the fish were staying inactive on the sand not eating for a few days than they died. What is really weird is they had no ich or anything and they were all fat and healthy fish. They gave me the impression that they might not be able to see. After I left the tank for 2 months without adding any fish I started stocking from start. The bad thing was that the only fish left couldnt be captured (it was a red firefish). I would have preferred to leave the tank 2 months fishless. Anyway I slowly added some fish and 1 year after a cherry grouper shows exactly the same symptoms. The fish WAS the king of the tank, never got harassed ate most of the food and was SUPER HEALTHY AND FAT. Now he is 3 days on the bottom. I tried to take a really good look on him and saw his 1 eye has 1 small bubble on the top. My mind went to that eye parasite, but its not on both eyes. Any ideas, clues, previous similar experiences? Really thx!