PDA

View Full Version : Tank crashed.. Need help restocking

hardcorereefer
09/30/2010, 06:14 PM
Hi everyone, my name is josh.. i live close to mohegan sun in ct.. im lookin for anyone close that can help me restock my tank.. i went on vacation and a breaker tripped while i was gone fore 5 days.. i dont know how long it was off but i lost quite a bit of livestock and corals.. so im pretty bummed about it and almost took it all down.. but even though my funds are low at the moment i know i cant keep myself away from this hobby for long so i decided to just keep it goin and look for local support.. now that ive got everything cleaned up and water parameters in check i need to start over.. there are a few types of polyps still in there along with some ricordia and mushrooms.. i use to trade with others but i have very little if nothing left to trade and little money so if anyone could contribute any frags for future trade or some calerpa would be nice.. i lost all of that too.. if u could help out a fellow reefer id greatly appreciate it. my email is joshszymanski83@gmail.com

1DeR9_3Hy
10/01/2010, 10:39 AM
You say you lost "most" of your livestock during the power outage, does this mean anything survived?

Sorry about the tank diving on ya, and welcome to RC!

Costa reefing
10/01/2010, 12:05 PM
Sorry for your loss. RC has pages of local clubs, you should check it out since you will have more possibilities of finding local reefers instead of here

http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80

best of luck!