PDA

View Full Version : 6205's need repair

scottwhitson
09/30/2010, 06:48 PM
Hello Roger,

I have a couple of 6205's that are having issues. Neither one will run at all. I have switched them with a working power supply and they still won't work. One of them the motor block has a lump in it and when you plug it in the power supply light will dim and then go out like it is shorted out, it also has a burnt magnet on the prop. The other one looks OK but won't do anything either. The third one I have also quit running but I gave it a soak in vinegar and it is running right now but may quit shortly. Can you give me an RMA so I can send the two that don't do anything in? Also do you want me to send power supplies with them? Also when you get them will you give me an estimate on repairs? I will also need an address as I haven't had to send anything in before. Thanks.

rvitko
10/04/2010, 07:55 AM
In all likelihood a 6205 is a warranty repair, they have only been on the market for 22 months now. We don't use RMA's just send them in with a note with your retur address and phone number.

Tunze USA
305 Victor St
Austin, TX 78753

scottwhitson
10/04/2010, 01:13 PM
Do you need the power supplies with them? I have tried them with a power supply that I know works but I could include them if you want.

rvitko
10/04/2010, 01:24 PM
If you know the power supplies work, I don't need them.

scottwhitson
10/04/2010, 03:29 PM
I sent them in just a little bit ago and they should be there Wednesday. Thanks for your great service!!