PDA

View Full Version : 12g Zero-Edge ideas...

Eel Freak
10/11/2010, 09:57 PM
Hi!

I have had my 12g Zero-Edge for some time now and it never has really been set up... I have tried various things but due to lack of specific attention to them they have always ended up in my main reef tank for better care/attention (which they have always received! ;))... I'm looking for ideas here to put my Zero-Edge to good use. What would you do if you had an unlimited budget and a 12g Zero-Edge (16" x 16" x 11"H) tank to work with (assume no equipment has been purchased yet)? Let's hear your ideas!:cool:

beastrx
10/11/2010, 10:10 PM
Maybe a nice clownfish tank with a RBTA and some interesting zoanthids and mushrooms. That way it doesnt require much attention but looks nice.

kelso1980
10/12/2010, 07:52 AM
how about putting an angler in there. Less likely to jump...and wicked cool!

Eel Freak
10/12/2010, 01:29 PM
beastrx: thats actually what I started with! I liked it so much I transferred the whole combination to my main 125g reef...

kelso1980: an angler would be pretty sick. Any suggestions as to a good species with color and decent size?

I thought about seahorses and pipefish too... Like maybe just a pair and try my hand at breeding them. Anyone know some smaller oddball fish/aquatic animals that generally can't be kept in a community reef tank?