PDA

View Full Version : "the reef aquarium volume 3" book

Northern Sensei
10/30/2010, 10:38 AM
I am wondering if there is anyone out there who knows where i can find the book THE REEF AQUARIUM VOLUME 3?
I am specifically looking for a pdf or ebook version that i can use on my IPAD.
If there is anyone out there who can point me in the right direction then that would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

1DeR9_3Hy
10/30/2010, 11:47 AM
Ive been looking for that one for awhile. I seen it a few months back for what i thought was too much money locally (wish i would have jumped on it!), and thats been it.

As far as pdf or ebook format, im not sure...but its unlikely since afaik its been out of print for at least a decade.

sabodish
10/30/2010, 12:14 PM
The reef aquarium vol 3 (delbeek and sprung) has not been out of print for a decade. it just came out in 2005 as i just pulled it off my shelf to check. now, volume 1 has been around for over 15 years i believe.

premium aquatics has vol 3 here..

http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-supplies/BK-RA3.html

never saw an ebook version however.

1DeR9_3Hy
10/30/2010, 02:21 PM
The reef aquarium vol 3 (delbeek and sprung) has not been out of print for a decade. it just came out in 2005 as i just pulled it off my shelf to check. now, volume 1 has been around for over 15 years i believe.

premium aquatics has vol 3 here..

http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-supplies/BK-RA3.html

never saw an ebook version however.

Yep your right, for some reason i thought all of them were put out within a few years of each other.

Northern Sensei
10/31/2010, 09:11 AM
thanks for your help guys, i'll do a bit more searrching i guess, if not i'll have to just order it from Chapters i guess, i would just rather have it on pdf instead of lugging the book around with me.

by the way have either of you guys read this particular book?
i have heard that it is one of the best out there.
Any other GOOD recommendations?

Lynnmw1208
10/31/2010, 09:25 AM
I thought I saw it on Amazon a week ago. Very expensive book tho! :thumbdown

1DeR9_3Hy
10/31/2010, 01:14 PM
thanks for your help guys, i'll do a bit more searrching i guess, if not i'll have to just order it from Chapters i guess, i would just rather have it on pdf instead of lugging the book around with me.

by the way have either of you guys read this particular book?
i have heard that it is one of the best out there.
Any other GOOD recommendations?

Vol 1 & 2 are great books, more info than i have been able to read so far.