PDA

View Full Version : Quarantine Tank: (tomini tang and red head solon fairy wrasse)

arrowheadpuffer
11/11/2010, 10:49 PM
I am planning out my rebuild of my 90g reef. I have a 29g that I am planning on using as a QT tank for my fish I have a old remora pro I can use to filter it. Can I put both the tang and the wrasse in the QT at the same time? If not which fish should I get first?

I am also planning on having a pair of black and white clowns and a royal gramma (its okay to add these after the tang and wrasse right?). No other fish planned.

Toddrtrex
11/11/2010, 10:55 PM
If you add the other fish to your QT, you will have to start the timer all over. So I would just get the clowns and RG after the tang and wrasse have completely QT.

arrowheadpuffer
11/11/2010, 11:00 PM
If you add the other fish to your QT, you will have to start the timer all over. So I would just get the clowns and RG after the tang and wrasse have completely QT.

The tank is not even setup yet, I wont even be setting it up for at least a month or more, I was more or less wondering stocking order for those fish and if it would be okay to QT more than one at a time.

arrowheadpuffer
11/13/2010, 06:45 PM
bump

Indymann99
11/13/2010, 06:56 PM
I only QT 1 fish at a time unless pairs, school, etc.

I believe common practice is most aggressive fish LAST.