PDA

View Full Version : nori feeding time!

josee1013
11/16/2010, 07:49 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8haXXhTDOPM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8haXXhTDOPM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

James404
11/16/2010, 08:04 AM
Very cool video, I really need to get a better nori clip. The stupid clownfish shaped one I have never holds it good, even if I fold the sheet. I ususally just let the nori float around the tank.

dogstar74
11/16/2010, 06:36 PM
I love the pulsing anthelia in the background. Beautiful.

josee1013
11/17/2010, 08:23 AM
I love the pulsing anthelia in the background. Beautiful.

thanks!

scubasteve06
11/17/2010, 11:07 AM
I love your female swallowtail angel. That is my next fish purchase for my 125g. How is her personality? Get along ok with all the other tank members?

josee1013
11/17/2010, 11:23 AM
she is really nice with everyone, but will react to bossy fish (like the coral beauty) and will fight back ;)
not agressive at all if not provoke

aleonn
11/17/2010, 01:18 PM
You've got a beautiful tank!

James, I like my JBJ magnetic algae clip. Always stays on the tank, and is easy to remove.

geaux xman
11/17/2010, 01:21 PM
nice video! thanks for sharing. i get all pumped up everytime i watch a fish video.

coralnut99
11/17/2010, 01:36 PM
Very nicely done! I really like the background music. For whatever reason it reminds me of a french movie my wife and I enjoyed called "Amilie". My son taught himself to play the music to it on the piano. After watching your video, I'm going to have to ask him to dust that one off for us tonight. Thanks so much for sharing.

My sailfins just brutalize nori sheets within seconds. I fashioned a "nori-holder" made out of a strip of acrylic sheet. I bent it with a plumber's torch until the shape would conform to the tank rim, allowing for some tightness. I make the holder long enough so that the tangs can get to it at mid-tank level. I just wrap a rubber band around the nori and the acrylic sheet. It's also two less times I have to stick my hand in the tank and drip water all over, lol!

josee1013
11/17/2010, 01:39 PM
Very nicely done! I really like the background music. For whatever reason it reminds me of a french movie my wife and I enjoyed called "Amilie". My son taught himself to play the music to it on the piano. After watching your video, I'm going to have to ask him to dust that one off for us tonight. Thanks so much for sharing.

cant hide anything from you ;)
yes it's from Amelie Poulain movie, one of my favorite film :)

coralnut99
11/17/2010, 02:08 PM
Wow! So I haven't lost every shred of mental capacity from reefkeeping and raising 3 kids! And of course we'll have to find time to watch the movie again this weekend.