PDA

View Full Version : IN STOCK! what does it mean?

deangelr
11/17/2010, 02:53 PM
Recently I tried to purchase an item from marinedepot that they had marked IN STOCK!

After a month of waiting and no item I cancelled the order. After I ordered the item I called and was assured it would get to me by the end of october..

Marine depot uses other retailers for some of their items and doesnt have any control over when they are sent out or recieved.

so be wary if you think your product is IN STOCK!

MarineDepot
11/17/2010, 03:27 PM
Hello deangelr,

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear of the issues with your recent order. Can you please send us a private message or email us at customercare@marinedepot.com with your name or order number so we can look into this for you? You may also contact me directly by phone at (800) 566-3474. Just ask to speak with me (Kenny). I look forward to hearing from you.

Kenny L.
Customer Service

deangelr
11/18/2010, 01:22 PM
Thank you for your help Kenny!

I hope you can get his IN STOCK thing to go more smoothly in the future..

When people are spending upwards of $1000 and they see IN STOCK and then sometimes the customer throws on $100 shipping cost to get it soon, it is just frustrating when you get an email a few days later that says "sorry, item backordered"

anyway as I told you on the phone I think MD has great prices and customer sevice, I hope this trend with IN STOCK gets ironed out.