PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Diamond Goby?

tmb22
11/29/2010, 03:49 PM
I've had my diamond goby for a couple months, and lately I haven't seen him on the sand bed in about a day and a half. I picked up the rock he likes to hide under, and saw him darting around. So he's alive, but he's not sifting sand in the tank... just hiding away in his little spot. I added a flame angel 2 days before he started hiding. He was acting normally after I added the flame angel, and the flame angel wasn't bothering him either. Are diamond gobys known for hiding for a while for no apparent reason?

kookie_guy
11/29/2010, 05:16 PM
I've had my diamond goby for a couple months, and lately I haven't seen him on the sand bed in about a day and a half. I picked up the rock he likes to hide under, and saw him darting around. So he's alive, but he's not sifting sand in the tank... just hiding away in his little spot. I added a flame angel 2 days before he started hiding. He was acting normally after I added the flame angel, and the flame angel wasn't bothering him either. Are diamond gobys known for hiding for a while for no apparent reason?

Mine hides all the time. He's a green watchman goby, but a goby nontheless. As long as he's coming out to eat, and looks healthy while doing it, I wouldn't worry about it.