PDA

View Full Version : Best price on Ecotech MP-40W EW

mkhenry
12/02/2010, 08:27 PM
I just purchased a Vortech MP40W ES and am really pleased so far. I replaced 3 in-tank powerheads in my 75 gallon mixed reef with it and have as good or better flow but much more random and natural. Tank looks better and temp is about 3 degrees cooler now. If you have been looking for a good price on this pump, check out
[URL="http://www.coralsmania.com/powerheads_pumps?b=1"]
$398.89 to my door. The owner of the business is a real nice guy to deal with and talk to. I don't remember his name but I called him Gunny because he used to be a Marine Gunnery Sergeant. I'm not affiliated with this business in any way, but Gunny is a great guy and I couldn't find a better price anywhere.

sedor
12/02/2010, 08:31 PM
That is a pretty standard price on the mp40...but the free shipping is a nice touch. Actually last I heard Ecotech controls the retail price of their pumps which is why they are always the same price across the board. Personally, I think its a very smart move and the pumps are well worth the money as well.

HaroldT
12/02/2010, 09:07 PM
+1 those are good pumps.

Check with Marine Depot, Premium Aquatics or Champion. I have bought from all 3 and they are good to customers, not to mentions Reefcentral sponsors.