PDA

View Full Version : International Orders

GenesisReefSys
12/04/2010, 08:29 AM
I am pleased to announce that Genesis Reef Systems has expanded the scope of international orders and shipping. We can now ship nearly anywhere in the world!

Please keep in mind that our systems are designed for use with 110VAC, 60Hz electrical supply (mains). Therefore, depending upon where you live, it may be necessary to use an electrical converter / transformer for use with sensitive electronics. We do not carry converters, so they must be purchased separately.

Additionally, there will be customs fees associated with international orders. Usually these will consist of a brokerage fee and any taxes that may be collected by your national and/or local agencies. These fees are determined by your country's customs agency and are billed by the shipping carrier, often in the form of a COD. These fees are in addition to normal shipping fees, and can in some instances be quite high. You can contact your country's customs agency to get an estimate of the customs fees for the products you intend to order.

If you live outside the United States and you do not see your country listed during checkout, please contact us via email on our contact page and we will be sure to take care of you right away.

Benar
05/15/2013, 03:50 PM
Sorry to dig up an old thread on this matter, but I do have a few Q's regarding; I live in New Zealand where we use 240v/50hz. I do have a 120va step down transformer that's been running a Lifegard quiet1 3000 flawlessly for almost 2 years. With my new set-up I am using a different return pump so the Lifegard will be redundant, leaving me with the converter.
Would I plug the controller directly into the converter, and the two sockets under the controller would be fed off the 110v from the converter 'through' the controller? So therefore I'd get two 110v pumps from the states also?!
The mrs gets a new kitchen, and says I need to spend less time mucking around the tank. I think I'm in a good position to give her this solution! Regards, Ben.

GenesisReefSys
05/16/2013, 07:16 PM
Hi Ben,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, you would plug the RENEW™ and/or STORM™ Control Module into the transformer, and then the 110VAC pumps would plug into the Control Module.

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can also email us directly if you wish, which often results in a quicker response.

Best regards,
Kevin