PDA

View Full Version : 7091 problem

x2uranium
12/05/2010, 07:49 PM
PUMP ON LED wont light up. The controller is not getting power some how. I was thinking loose wire some how, but I cant figure it out. It was working a few days ago, went to clean the pump and the light was not on. I disconnected my photocell a while back so that should not be an issue. I have checked other threads, it has certainly not gotten wet its under my stand and my sump is in my basement. I have checked the cords 100 times over and re-connected everything. It is controlling a 6201. I can unhook the controller and the pump runs fine.

rvitko
12/06/2010, 09:50 AM
It can be that the pump is not powering the controller and this is a pump problem, but it can also be a break in the controller cable. It would be best to send them both, unless you can test the pump with another controller you or a friend might have.

Tunze USA
305 Victor St
Austin, TX 78753

x2uranium
12/06/2010, 06:40 PM
rvitko whats the price for repair?

rvitko
12/07/2010, 10:23 AM
Less than 2 years old would be under warranty. A controller cable replacement would be $25 flat including return shipping, a pump problem will likely require an upgrade to the new 6205 as it would be a motor problem and the motors are now longer available. That would run $250, but we will just have to see what is wrong.