PDA

View Full Version : Lots high end equips: Icecap T5s, Iwaki pumps, Octopus Pro 300 skimmer and Tunze 7095

twinspots_goby
12/14/2010, 08:00 AM
Please click the link blow to see my sale post.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18048298#post18048298

newreefer2
12/14/2010, 11:09 AM
Frank I would like to buy the controller. I would like to pick it up on Saturday after the club meeting when I pick up the purple tang. If that works for you.
Thanks.

fastrc
12/14/2010, 02:24 PM
Please post what your selling here since the 3 month crap wont let the people who need to buy things into the for sale section on here.Doesn't make since to me the people building new tanks have to wait 90 days to buy things to build a new tank, But it does keep creeps who spam and cheat out of it selling. Should be able to view and buy not sell for 90 days.

bassist6108
12/14/2010, 03:25 PM
Please post what your selling here since the 3 month crap wont let the people who need to buy things into the for sale section on here.Doesn't make since to me the people building new tanks have to wait 90 days to buy things to build a new tank, But it does keep creeps who spam and cheat out of it selling. Should be able to view and buy not sell for 90 days.

Dude, you can still see what he's selling right? just pm him.

twinspots_goby
12/14/2010, 06:56 PM

I'm sorry. I didn't know there are someone who can't see my post. Ok. Here it is.

I have (3) 36" 4 x 39W Icecap T5 prewired retro kit for sale. Each kit comes with a Icecap 660 ballast, hardness, reflectors, endcaps and etc. Please see the link below for details. All 3 kit was bought at the same time 18 months ago and are still in great working condition. In fact, I'm still using them right now and will take them down over this weekend.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/...rofit-kit.html

I have tried so many bulbs combination, so I have many T5 bulbs. I will throw 2 extra bulbs for each kit. So there are totally 6 T5 bulbs in each kit. $200 for each kit plus shipping. Combine shipping is possible if you are buying more than one.

I also have (2) Iwaki 100 rlt external return pumps for sale. Both are about 5 years old and still in great working condition. I recently upgraded my system to 1,200 gal, so I went with a bigger pumps. $125 each plus shipping.

I have 1 Brand new Iwaki MD 40 Rxt external return pump for sale. Absolutely Brand new for $125 plus shipping.

I have 1 Octopus Pro300 skimmer for sale. I bought a brand new and have only used for 1.5 years. Due the recent upgrade, I went with a bigger Octopus skimmer. This skimmer is awesome and have done a wonderful job keeping up with my 400 gal system in the past. It comes with a Askoll pump made in Italy. No damage or anything. $300 plus shipping.

1 Tunze 7095 controller. 1.5 years old and in great working condition. still using it now, but can take it out anytime. $80 plus shipping. SOLD

twinspots_goby
12/16/2010, 10:04 PM
skimmer is pending

twinspots_goby
12/17/2010, 08:25 AM
skimmer is sold!

twinspots_goby
12/18/2010, 11:58 PM
1 Icecap retro fit kit was sold!