I have
1 purple fire fish
1 bangai cardinal
1yellow tang
1 coral beauty angel
2 clownfish
1 royal gamma

i just added 50 gallons so i hope i can get 1 or 2 more fish lol

i was going to add a tang because i am doing a 220 next year but decided to hold off on any more tangs until the upgrade

dzfish17
01/09/2011, 04:04 PM
I definitely think you have room for a couple of fish. I would consider a goby or chromis.

Dave

Sk8r
01/09/2011, 04:44 PM
You seem to like color. I'd suggest what I'm doing: an azure damsel (yellow tail and belly, blue body, max size 4", usually around 2-3") a chromis, max size 2-3", maybe a starry blenny, max size about 4"----just for the amusement value; then a black scissortail bar goby (brilliant blue eyes), a couple of highfin red-striped gobies, max 2"; couple of pearly jawfish, max 2", or all the way up to the larger bluespot jawfish. I can guarantee a busy tank.

saltwater freak
01/10/2011, 03:44 PM
You seem to like color. I'd suggest what I'm doing: an azure damsel (yellow tail and belly, blue body, max size 4", usually around 2-3") a chromis, max size 2-3", maybe a starry blenny, max size about 4"----just for the amusement value; then a black scissortail bar goby (brilliant blue eyes), a couple of highfin red-striped gobies, max 2"; couple of pearly jawfish, max 2", or all the way up to the larger bluespot jawfish. I can guarantee a busy tank.

will these fish be OK with the current stock list
i know it is probably a stupid question since you suggested them

thank you for not telling me i could add fish lol

if i followed you suggestions in what order should i stock the fish

Frogmanx82
01/10/2011, 06:03 PM
If you also added some live rock with this upgrade, a mandarin might be one to add to the list. You could also try pairing up the bangaii cardinal. I have a scissortail goby, they are pretty hardy. My tailspot blenny is pretty cool too, something to consider vs the starry blenny which I haven't had any success finding at my lfs.