PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy parts - time to change Brands

macdbguy
01/27/2011, 11:37 PM
I have been trying for months to get a connection cable for my Controller to my Power Bar. I know it is the old version ACQ001 but it does not seem unreasonable to want a simple cable. I am willing to pay but no one seems to be able to give me a part number, price, or availability for this item.

Does everyone have these kind of support issues with this product. I thought it was a good controller and I think I have been using it for about 2 years without problems, but now that I need some support it seem to me I made a bad choice.

macdbguy

Randallino
01/29/2011, 01:23 PM
macdbguy
You're not talking about a USB cable correct. The cable you're after is the original one for the control unit; one end is white with 8 connections and the other end is black. If this is the cable you're after PM me I have one. Aquatronica needs a serious update to compete against the competition!

dbond
01/30/2011, 08:24 PM
I think I have one as well if you get stuck let me know

cet98
02/03/2011, 08:01 AM
did you try Aquarium Specialty?

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=49_91_92&sort=products_sort_order&page=1

tonyespinoza
02/26/2011, 08:54 PM
I was relieved to see that Marine Depot is now carrying Aquatronica. This should help those of us with an investment. I still don't think any of the other controllers have the breadth of options and solid reliability I've had with dosing pumps, water leak sensors and a super easy to use interface.