PDA

View Full Version : Just completed an order....

c_wall87
02/01/2011, 12:31 AM
We will see how this goes. I just submitted an order for a blueline 40 hd-x pump and it is my first purchase from aquacave. I hope all goes well (packaging, shipping, speed etc.) so I can leave some positive feedback. So far I like having the discount code LOL.

Curt

bmkj02
02/01/2011, 03:41 PM
I've ordered several things from them and it has always been great. You shouldnt be disappointed in them.

James77
02/01/2011, 03:46 PM
Please keep in mind they are in the middle of a blizzard today and tomorrow, you might have a couple days added to your order between them and UPS......

c_wall87
02/01/2011, 05:14 PM
I expect a reasonable delay due to the snownami outside!!! lol
We have 13" so far where I am!!

mc-cro
02/01/2011, 05:17 PM
I ordered some reflectors from them late Sunday night. I did get an invoice emailed about 9:30 Monday night, but as of today, Tuesday, 6pm, I have not heard any additional info, no tracking numbers.

I was a little aggravated that it took them all day Monday to even get to my order, but seeing as how they are in the blizzard now, you have to cut them some slack. I am sure they have other issues that are slightly more important, like not freezing to death.

I really am not expecting my order to show up by this weekend as I had hoped.

AquaCave
02/01/2011, 06:32 PM
mc-cro,

Thank you for being understanding, in-fact, UPS has cut down all services for today due to weather advisory.

N8thanExpl0sion
02/02/2011, 11:17 PM
I would like to suggest that since you are having difficulties that are no fault of your own, that you broadcast your circumstances over the forums that you participate on.

I too am in the same boat as my fellow reefers and it was a matter of coincidence that I saw this posting.

I don’t get the same weather that you do so I forgot that this could even be an issue for my recent order. I totally understand and have no issues with the waiting. I don’t necessarily expect you to email every person to explain your shipping situation but it would be easy enough to post it in a few places.

Just food for thought

c_wall87
02/05/2011, 06:19 PM
Recieved a tracking number yesterday and expecting the pump to arrive on monday!! So far no major snags that were not weather related.

c_wall87
02/07/2011, 08:04 PM
Well I got off work today and when I got home what did I find?? My brand new pump waiting at the door for me!!! It was very well packaged and arrived on time as expected!! What more could I ask for???? Aqua Cave has my business from now on!! Thank you for a great experience!!!

AquaCave
02/08/2011, 03:36 PM
C_wall87,

We are glad to have you on board. Thank you for your business.