PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Source For Aquatronica Equipment

RobbyG
02/03/2011, 07:49 PM
I needed a few things, a new salinity probe, some dosing pump tubing and a pH probe, so I called the new Aquatronica Dealer Hydor.

Firt let me say the service was excellent, they had all the parts in stock and sent them out very quickly. I had the package in my Hand 3 day later and everything was perfect.

I also got a lovely Catalog from them, almost half of it is just Aquatronica stuff with lovely huge glossy pics of everything and it has almost all the Aquatronica items made listed in it.

I highly recomend you call them if you need an Aquatronica system or spare parts.

Randallino
02/05/2011, 11:42 AM
Hello RobbyG
Do you have any contact info?
Thanks

nemo's janitor
02/08/2011, 01:41 PM
:sad2: they not by me.

nemo's janitor
02/08/2011, 05:21 PM
RobbyG what has actually happened to Aquatronica? Do they still function as a world wide support company? or or or.....

In South Africa it is a disaster. Over a year ago i sent back items (well to the SA agent) for issues still not attended to by AT. Not sure if AT received them. My customers cannot wait that long and i have lost patience. Not going into a bun fight just moving quietly on.

Unfortunately my loyalty to the product is sadly long gone, not sure if it can be revived.

Well my 30+ systems have dwindled down to a whopping 5. Well make that two because the other three await probes that are not available from the distributor in SA.

Sorry to say but forced to move to GHL. Support is good. parts availability good. and my customers and i are also happy.

Whose fault?? Maybe it is the country we live in and the lack of understanding to issues reported. Or maybe some really just dont care to uphold the AT name. Or some have tried with exhausting efforts and given up.

dbond
02/11/2011, 08:23 PM
I see Marine Depot is now selling Aquatronica equipment pricing is good although they are not listed as a distributer on Aquatronicas website yet.