PDA

View Full Version : Reef Keeper Lite HELP

sefrayser
02/06/2011, 09:31 AM
Ok so I finaslly got my SID and RKL programmed or so I think. The problem is after programming I reset to factory default. Now my RKL head unit is going from the day/time display to the reefkeeper lite 2.02 display and back about every 15 seconds. It appears to be resetting. Also on my PC4 the status is blinking. I cannot find the output on the RKL to program my light schedule. Also on the My Reef I cannot open anything in the program. All it shows is the SID,RKL Graphs, Tanks,etc. If I click on anything other than the SID or RKL it does nothing. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to download something else? I looked at the net1.204 and tried to download but it couldnt find the program to load it with. Is that something I need and if so how do I get it?

cobra9
02/06/2011, 09:39 AM
try the reefkeeper forums. you will probably get faster/better help there.

sefrayser
02/06/2011, 11:09 AM
No, thats why I came here.

Swanwillow
02/06/2011, 11:38 AM
I had the saaame issues. You want to download myreef 2.0, not just myreef. Plug everything in, and click the buttons. One at a time! Make sure the power is off on the PC4's. I don't remember where I found the download for myreef 2.0 at... it was on the DA forums somewhere.

After you get everything updated and fixed, I plugged everything together, THEN started plugging things in one at a time, and programming.