PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy in Full Swing

AQD_ottawa
02/19/2011, 08:24 AM
Once a year our dealers are allowed to offer a group buy this is available to all dealer and we are pleased to announce up first this year to use up their entitlement is Progressive Reef

The Group buy is for Pacific Sun LED and/or GHL ProfiLux controllers as single units or combo packs.

GHL Profilux control Pacific Sun with a very long line of features so it is appropriate to offer the GHL controllers with the Pacific Sun LED systems if you so choose.

Dont need the Profilux? No problem Pacific Sun interface via Blue tooth to your PC

Already got a profiLux? No problem buy the GHL ready Pacific Sun module

want a ProfiLux and a pacific sun? No problem choose the combo pack

Just want the ProfiLux? No problem select the pack you want.

for further details here are some links
http://www.progressivereef.com/proddetail.php?prod=PSUNGROUP

http://www.progressivereef.com/package.php

For further details contact progressive Reef directly sales@progressivereef.com
OR
Call 1866 997 7333 PST

AQD_ottawa
02/19/2011, 04:19 PM
Due to the amount of people now buying into the group buy Progressive reef have already been able to offer increased discounts meeting the bulk order criteria.

Please visit the links above for more details

AQD_ottawa
02/20/2011, 05:03 PM
Thanks for everyones input Progressive Reef can now offer the largest discount for the group buy on all products.

Huge response from RC has enabled everyone to benefit from the largest discount, so please make sure you get your deposits in before the expiry date!

layer3switchguy
02/21/2011, 08:51 PM
Michael,

How does one configure a system for use with an existing P3ex? I would be looking to replace a 48" 54w ATI Powermodule for my SPS dominate tank.

What would I need?

Thanks!

layer3switchguy
02/21/2011, 08:58 PM
Michael,

How does one configure a system for use with an existing P3ex? I would be looking to replace a 48" 54w ATI Powermodule for my SPS dominate tank.

What would I need?

Thanks!

AQD_ottawa
02/21/2011, 09:23 PM
Hi,

2 x 160w black pythons 1 GHL ready the other a slave.

Join the group buy you will save yourself $500!