PDA

View Full Version : Whats the scene like in canada

daza_RSA
02/20/2011, 10:58 PM
Good day mates .. im an aussie . who married a canadian woman :crazy1: i know crazy.. :love1: but love makes us do crazy things..

ok im currently a local reef only shop owner here in australia . but im leaning more into coral propagation over there and my wife is very patriotic to her country and is tring to make me move over there... :hmm4:

whats the marine fish and coral industry like there . my plans are to set up a propagation centre and use all my mate collectors here to ship me the best aussie stuff over there ...( this is all just in the works nothing set in stone...)
now im a surfer who loves snowboarding , even though snowboarding breaks my body ..:bounce1:

should i look at vancouver ( so im close to airport and rockys :celeb3:....)
or should i look a toronto which is close to the inlaws and would make my wife way more happier also cheaper realesate... but not much action in the way of wicked mountains ..

whats the scene like there i just came home 2 weeks ago from being there , whisler 1 week then ontario for 2 ... lol.. still waiting to get a MRI on my knee.. hehe yes snowboarding ... ill just have to stay off the XL jumps in the park for a few years...haha.
i went around a bit , the one shop i saw was pretty pathetic , stock wise .. is it hard to import into canada .. and if i get things set up is it hard to export to the states if i sell online... or wholesale ??? . maybe you can meet me at niagra falls ..lol..

thanks for the feed back .. this wont happen for at least 1-2 years..

daza_RSA
02/20/2011, 11:01 PM
moderators feel free to move this to correct spot .. i wasnt sure where to post it... :rolleyes:

Luckylouse
02/20/2011, 11:08 PM
Good day mates .. im an aussie . who married a canadian woman :crazy1: i know crazy.. :love1: but love makes us do crazy things..

ok im currently a local reef only shop owner here in australia . but im leaning more into coral propagation over there and my wife is very patriotic to her country and is tring to make me move over there... :hmm4:

whats the marine fish and coral industry like there . my plans are to set up a propagation centre and use all my mate collectors here to ship me the best aussie stuff over there ...( this is all just in the works nothing set in stone...)
now im a surfer who loves snowboarding , even though snowboarding breaks my body ..:bounce1:

should i look at vancouver ( so im close to airport and rockys :celeb3:....)
or should i look a toronto which is close to the inlaws and would make my wife way more happier also cheaper realesate... but not much action in the way of wicked mountains ..

whats the scene like there i just came home 2 weeks ago from being there , whisler 1 week then ontario for 2 ... lol.. still waiting to get a MRI on my knee.. hehe yes snowboarding ... ill just have to stay off the XL jumps in the park for a few years...haha.
i went around a bit , the one shop i saw was pretty pathetic , stock wise .. is it hard to import into canada .. and if i get things set up is it hard to export to the states if i sell online... or wholesale ??? . maybe you can meet me at niagra falls ..lol..

thanks for the feed back .. this wont happen for at least 1-2 years..

Pm me if you want to know about the reefing industry in Ontario. I thinks it probably best to do this via PM.

The Ontario Reefing industry is booming but there is major price war going on wit the stores here. IMO there is very little money to be made in Ontario need Toronto. In 2 years I would imagine it will be a different story.

Nebthet
02/21/2011, 01:49 AM
Come to Toronto, Ontario. We need more, better, and reasonably priced online livestock retailers in this area with decent overnight shipping capabilities and can keep their website updated.