PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps I'm overreacting

livewire728
02/22/2011, 07:46 AM
I placed an order online for an 8 lamp current fixture in the am on the 15th. Later that night I got a phone call stating that the fixture has been discontinued. No big deal right? so I order an alternative, 6 lamp Ice cap. On the 16th I recieve another call from aquacave stating that the Ice cap fixture is defective. Strike two.... Ok so now I order a 6 lamp aqua medic fixture. Monday the 21 is here, Ups shows, only lamps arrive?? I contact aquacave at 2:30 eastern time to be told that the fixture might not have been ordered yet. The representitive took my info and said that he would have the person in charge of orders call me back. 6:45 rolls around and no call. I decide to call myself. I spoke to the person in charge of shipping, He informed me that there was no message to call me and my fixture has not been ordered yet!!!!And hopefully it will be sent out on the 22nd. HOWEVER MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED ON THE 17TH. I am giving aquacave till 2:00pm eastern time to produce a tracking number stating that I will recieve my light by the 25th at no additional charge or I will cancell my order and never order from aquacave again........
Am I overreacting........:sad2:

livewire728
02/22/2011, 12:47 PM
I placed an order online for an 8 lamp current fixture in the am on the 15th. Later that night I got a phone call stating that the fixture has been discontinued. No big deal right? so I order an alternative, 6 lamp Ice cap. On the 16th I recieve another call from aquacave stating that the Ice cap fixture is defective. Strike two.... Ok so now I order a 6 lamp aqua medic fixture. Monday the 21 is here, Ups shows, only lamps arrive?? I contact aquacave at 2:30 eastern time to be told that the fixture might not have been ordered yet. The representitive took my info and said that he would have the person in charge of orders call me back. 6:45 rolls around and no call. I decide to call myself. I spoke to the person in charge of shipping, He informed me that there was no message to call me and my fixture has not been ordered yet!!!!And hopefully it will be sent out on the 22nd. HOWEVER MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED ON THE 17TH. I am giving aquacave till 2:00pm eastern time to produce a tracking number stating that I will recieve my light by the 25th at no additional charge or I will cancell my order and never order from aquacave again........
Am I overreacting........:sad2:

Update...........
Just recieved a call from mike at aquacave. He has informed me that I will have my fixture friday no if's , and's of but's. He was very appologetic for the situation. customer service is everything.......Thanks mike

AquaCave
02/22/2011, 01:16 PM
livewire728,

We apologize for the delay in processing, we have sent the request on the 17th, manufacturer processed it 2 days. Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate your business.

NYCBOB
02/22/2011, 02:07 PM
they dont actually stocked a lot of their products. instead, the bigger items are shipped directly from the manufacturers. I am guessing aquacave doesnt have a large operation.

AquaCave
02/22/2011, 06:57 PM
Hi all,

We do not stock items that are larger in size to decrees damages during shipping. These items are Light Fixtures, Larger Chillers, and Sumps. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions regarding this type of concerns. Thank you for your continued support.

AquaCave
02/22/2011, 06:59 PM
Hi all,

We do not stock items that are larger in size to decrees damages during shipping. These items are Light Fixtures, Larger Chillers, and Sumps. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions regarding this type of concerns. Thank you for your continued support.

GlenG
02/23/2011, 06:21 AM
I stopped using them months ago due to poor service and attitude.

austin93
02/23/2011, 08:34 AM
I stopped using them months ago due to poor service and attitude.

Thanks GlenG, your input was very helpful :lmao:. I have always had great results with Aquacave. No complaints. They ship quickly and for a low cost.

RockinSmall
02/23/2011, 09:28 AM
At least the called you on the 16th and again the next evening. They didnt do as much for me.

livewire728
02/23/2011, 09:37 AM
true...

another update.......

I was assured that I would have it for friday. I was provided with tracking last night and it is scheduled to arrive tuesday..... not feelin the love aquacave...

jayinh
02/23/2011, 04:19 PM
last year i went to order a SRO5000int skimmer and called all the vendors i could find, aquacave was the only one i found that had the skimmer in stock so i ordered it. i could not get any tracking info , areturn call or an answered call. in the end i got the skimmer . i am actully shopping for a new SRO2000XP and will not be ordering it from aquacave due to the past crappy customer service i received, seems to be alot of other with the same issues . sorry aquacave but you need to improve to get my money!

NYCBOB
02/23/2011, 04:39 PM
i have to admit the svc isnt the best. i have to call at times to get my tracking#. as long as u dont need the product in a hurry, they r fine. and with the 5% off and free shipping over $175, i cant complain.

importspeedman
02/23/2011, 06:31 PM
Same thing here didn't receive an item, called, was told they would call back in 15min, hour later nothing, nobody called. Checked email next day and had a tracking number (shipped after I called). Called to and asked to speak to a manager or supervisor but they didn't want me talking to one. Its ok though, I would rather pay a little extra and have my orders arrive on time and speak to a supervisor when I ask for one.

GlenG
02/24/2011, 04:14 PM
Your welcome Austin.

Glen

livewire728
02/25/2011, 01:48 PM
Update...........
Just recieved a call from mike at aquacave. He has informed me that I will have my fixture friday no if's , and's of but's. He was very appologetic for the situation. customer service is everything.......Thanks mike

fixture just arrived......:fun4:

sasharotty
02/25/2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks GlenG, your input was very helpful :lmao:. I have always had great results with Aquacave. No complaints. They ship quickly and for a low cost.

And your input was helpful as well :lmao: I also have had subpar customer service from Aquacave so dont bash someones expeirences.We all have them good and bad and its on a platform like this where we can state these expierences.

Chi6488
02/26/2011, 11:01 AM
last year i went to order a SRO5000int skimmer and called all the vendors i could find, aquacave was the only one i found that had the skimmer in stock so i ordered it. i could not get any tracking info , areturn call or an answered call. in the end i got the skimmer . i am actully shopping for a new SRO2000XP and will not be ordering it from aquacave due to the past crappy customer service i received, seems to be alot of other with the same issues . sorry aquacave but you need to improve to get my money!

Same here. Wish I had checked into this section before ordering. Not making same mistake twice.

I will research seller first.

redrdwolf
02/26/2011, 11:44 AM
I placed an order with AquaCave this week. I received the item two days later. During the process I received a confirmation email, a tracking email, and a follow-up email from their customer service. When I called to ask questions they answered after only a few rings and took the time to listen to me. I will shop with them again.

NYCBOB
02/26/2011, 02:49 PM
if the item is in stock, it get shipped out within 24 hours. but if its largers items, it could take 2 weeks.

rscotti
03/02/2011, 08:58 PM
I have ordered from them very recently and have no issues with shipping, crediting etc. I was told quickly that an item was backordered and was credited asap, I was just told that it now has shipped and tracking number provided.