PDA

View Full Version : Best 4 buld t5ho light setup

Jd1000
02/28/2011, 08:09 PM
I have a 38 gallon tank that im runnin 4 39 watt t5 ho bulbs what would be the best bulbs and arrangment starting with 1-4 1 being in the front and can you help me with a time schedual? Thanks for any advice!

zenpytho
02/28/2011, 08:19 PM
i run all ati on mine and front to back it goes blue plus, fiji pruple, aquablue special, blue plus this gives a very blue look my other is blue plus, aquablue special, fiji purple aquablue special alot less blue but still has good pop of corals

chefb_5
02/28/2011, 08:22 PM
I like my tank not to blue and not to white. I have 3 Blue plus by ATI and 1 aquablue special. This gives it amazing color but not to much blue, but corals still pop like crazy.

cody6766
02/28/2011, 09:34 PM
I wish I could remember the combo and order I used, but it was something like a pair of Blue Plus from ATI, a 75.25 from UVL and probably an AquaBlue Special. I might not have that completely correct. I toyed with a Super Actinic during that time too. I think you could nail the combo I had by trying combos of the above bulbs.

A good looking, safe combo is a pair of Blue Plus, an AquaBlue Special and a Fiji Purple or Purple Plus.