PDA

View Full Version : t5 dimming module - voltage output range?

reefer on a budget
03/02/2011, 12:53 PM
anyone know what the output range is of this module? looking to use it to dim a meanwell driver for LED's and need 0-10V.

kirsto71
04/21/2011, 08:45 AM
I would like to know this as well as i would like to try the same.

Anyone?????

reefer on a budget
04/21/2011, 09:01 AM
The vendor presence in their own forum is non existent. Needless to say I know I'll be choosin another controller that has better support than this one

Paradiddle7
04/21/2011, 02:16 PM
Yeah, not much happening with the AT but the verdict on the controller is that it is solid and works great. I would like to switch to a more atively developed controller but I can't because my AT works just fine.

poolkeeper1
05/03/2011, 05:54 PM
If it Controls a Dimmable T5 It should do the Same for a Meanwell Driver or any other Dimmable type Ballast, I Hope this is the Case as i just bought one of these controllers!
If any one has additional Info Please Post it here
Thanks in Advance
Bill
PS it seems if you go to their website you can Log in and get support from them there! FYI
Bill

poolkeeper1
05/20/2011, 10:07 PM
You can get all the Info from Hydor USA as they are the New Importer of all Aquatronica products in the US. And they were very helpful to me, Actually Very good Customer Service IMO. I am going this route due to poor C/S at Neptune!
Bill

Mik_L
07/17/2013, 04:48 AM
anyone know what the output range is of this module? looking to use it to dim a meanwell driver for LED's and need 0-10V.

It has 4 4-pin output connectors, top pins pair (below latch) - for power supply. You have to feed it by 12 VDC, 250 mA, regulated. Pin 1(upper left) - minus, pin 2 - plus. Lower pins pair - programmable 1-10 VDC output has opposite polarity: pin 3 (lower left) - plus, pin 4 - minus. Hope - it may help.
All my best, Mikhail:hammer: