PDA

View Full Version : Setting up an Apex online baby steps?

Enzel
03/04/2011, 07:25 AM
I've been trying to set this up for almost a month an no luck. I'm able to control it via the home network from my laptop, but I cannot manage to make it work so I can control via online from another network. I'm not good when it comes to ports forwarding and all that stuff. I already tried the new user guide to program this and it just confused me a lot.

So basically, can someone give me a hand as in babysteps on how to do this? Via chat, skype, remote assistance or something like that?

TAI! :lmao:

tinnghe
03/04/2011, 09:38 AM
Try posting it in the Neptune forum, someone will help u out.

Shard
03/04/2011, 08:04 PM
There is an UNofficial User Guide for the Apex in the Neptune sub-forum, and it gives step by step instructions and pictures for forwarding on various routers I think. What kind of router do you have?

Enzel
03/06/2011, 12:28 PM
I have a Netgear. I already tried that guide as well and I'm still very confused

cobra9
03/06/2011, 01:19 PM
I can walk you through it but it will be a long process via pm's feel free to pm me and we can do it if you want or pm me your number and I will call and try to walk you through it.

Shard
03/06/2011, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I would walk you through it as well, but over the phone would be best. Also what specific netgear model do you have? If you would like phone support just send me a PM.

Enzel
03/06/2011, 11:14 PM
Thanks a lot guys for the help! All is working now, I tested it from another network and it works fine. I can't believe how easy it was!

z3r0ko0l
03/06/2011, 11:47 PM
glad to hear you got it working ;)