PDA

View Full Version : RO/DI purchase

Chatouille
03/12/2011, 12:58 PM
After reading through the forums, trying to decide which RO/DI to buy. One thing really stood out to meÖ. If BFS was out there helping ppl with units that didnít even come from them, how far would they go for one of their own? Well, Iím almost ashamed to say how much I pestered Russ over the last week, but he was a trooper, and Iíve gotta say that I was impressed. He walked me through everything, and built a system to fit my needs.

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time, and having the patience to answer all of my questions. I just wish that everyone was as much of a pleasure to deal with.

Chris

Chatouille
03/21/2011, 06:14 PM
Just to update.... received the unit on Friday, everything was very well packaged. After a quick call to Russ to clarify a couple of things, the system is now up and running. Iím feeding RO to a sink, fridge, and RO/DI to my top off container. Russ shipped out a few other pieces on Saturday for me that I received today. (Monday) I couldnít be happierÖ. easily the best purchase Iíve made for my tank.

Chris

Buckeye Hydro
03/29/2011, 10:10 PM
We love happy customers!

Chatouille
05/01/2011, 04:48 PM
Russ

Had a couple question on your delivery pump BFS-327. Can this unit work "as is" for demand mode? I'm looking to use it to deliver additional pressure to fridge and faucet from the storage tank. What would this increase the pressure to?

Thanks
Chris

Buckeye Hydro
05/01/2011, 07:38 PM
Your use sounds just fine for a delivery pump. The delivery pumps are controllered by a built in pressure switch. The switch can be set to a max of 70 psi.

Russ

Chatouille
05/01/2011, 07:57 PM
Perfect.... I'll probably be hitting you up this week for one.

Would the best location to install it be between the storage tank and inline GAC filter?

Buckeye Hydro
05/03/2011, 06:33 AM
In general, put the delivery pump between the inline taste and odor filter and the faucet.

Would be a good idea to use a strainer before the pump.

Russ

Chatouille
05/04/2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks for everything and for getting things shipped out so quickly!