PDA

View Full Version : Elegance introuble

shav0123456
03/30/2011, 06:13 PM
Hi everybody. well i ordered an elegance coral about 2 months ago. It started off like all elegance corals looking great with long flowing tenticles. i gave it small chunks of krill. it stayed beautiful for about 2 1/2 weeks. it then started to shrink with less and less exposed and this white stringy substance started to appear. it now barely expands out but still has this white stringy stuff attached. it hasnt lost any tisue. its under 4 21 w t5 and some 1w led. its in a 125 gallon tank but the lights are on one side... not enough money to light the whole thing :( well any way i was wondering if i should try anything since leaving it alone isnt helping. its an indo. also all water parameters are ok except nitrates which are about 20 ppm. all other corals seem ok esspecially my rasta leather who almost touches the top of the water but i cant take it out to frag because its glued to a large rock :P well thanks for any info you can give me

atlantisaquari
04/02/2011, 06:45 PM
big surprise. search earlier in the forum and about every 10 or 15 threads will say about the same thing.