PDA

View Full Version : fish list

carolgyrl1
05/19/2011, 02:03 PM
Hello, I have a 180 gallon tank,live, rock, fish, and reef.its been cycling for several months now. parimeters look good, I have 8 small green chromis now and a sailfin tang- put in about three weeks ago, I got 3 carribean gobys about 1 week ago, . I am thinking of adding :

1 royal gamma
1 foxface
2 neon goby,
2 yellowtail blue damselfish
1 sixline wrasse
1 coral beauty
1 sizzertail dartfish

none of the fish are aggresive? I think??? from what I have read.:wave:

i would like to in the future maybe get an anemone with 2 perula fish,

what do you think about this?

thegrun
05/19/2011, 02:09 PM
The 2 yellowtail damsels may get agressive. In a 180 gallon tank they tend to behave themselves, but are a PITA to catch if they go rouge on you.

sruiz
05/19/2011, 02:37 PM
In m opinion the damselfish are too agressive, coral beauty could be a reef safe coin toss depending on what you have. And I once had a cleaner shrimp in a 24 gallon nano until I put a six line wrasse then I found it dead. He was gone the next day.

carolgyrl1
05/19/2011, 03:01 PM
thanks for your input, I will cancel the yellowtails, I forgot to mention, I do have two red banded cleaner shrimp!! i guess I need to rework the six line wrasse too.

kctango
05/19/2011, 03:26 PM
my six line didnt bother my cleaner shrimp, it was my niger trigger that has killed off my cleaner and peppermint shrimps. I am still trying to catch him to take to lfs for credit.