PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Knop Calcium Reactor S-IV O2 Nozzle "DENNERLE 1591"

Just_Dave
05/29/2011, 05:23 PM
Hi, all!

Does anybody know where I might find a replacement O2 connector for a Knop S-IV calcium reactor? Apparently, I have no instruction manuals or parts lists on file. Grrr.... For the record, the part looks like other tube adaptors on the unit, but with a U.S. quarter-sized protrusion in the middle of it, reminiscent of an old "Battle Top," if you were a child in the 70's.

I just gave the calcium reactor its Spring cleaning (even if it is snowing outside) and over-tightened the plastic O2 connector, breaking it. Fortunately, a screw puller easily removed the shaft from the reactor barrel, but now I can't seem to find this part, labeled "DENNERLE 1591," anywhere. In fact, I can't even find a Knop website. Infuriating.

I've put a standard shut off valve in its place - the reactor is online again - but am worried that the Knop nozzle might be a one-way variety, to prevent backflow into the O2 components when 02 runs low and pressure drops. Not sure. If anybody knows for certain what sort of valve/nozzle this is, at least I can broaden my search for something generic.

Any ideas?

Dave