PDA

View Full Version : Invert tank ideas

Apetty32
06/03/2011, 07:58 AM
Changing to a invert only reef and whatever fish i have now i am keeping. (six line wrasse, diamond goby, yesha goby) I have a bunch of different snails and crabs and a urchin that ****es me off but i am looking for fun exotic inverts to keep. I have anemones and all and a pistol shrimp. slugs look cool and cucumbers and sea apples do too just the fact they are poisionous i am sketchy about adding to my tank. I am looking to stock up on inverts and corals grow everything out then later on maybe end fishless and ill add the fish slowly to keep away from ich.

75gallon reef tank with a sump and a 30 gallon refugium. I have all my levels good and everything is being maintained well. There is only one problem when i was first starting the tank i happend to get ich and i did not get a new fish for 4 months. A week ago i decided to add a fish i had been quarinteening and all and all he died of ich.:headwalls:

mndfreeze
06/03/2011, 10:42 PM
Tiger tail cucs are not poisonious/fouling and are cool. They make sand pellet poops.

Six line might pick on small inverts like tiny shrimp and what not. Be wary there.

If the six line goes, you can look into some of the anemone shrimp. The symbiotic relationship is snazzy, like the pistol/goby thing.

thelizardkin
06/06/2011, 12:06 AM
pom pom crabs

Thisseemsfishy
06/09/2011, 08:23 AM
I love a good conch!!!