PDA

View Full Version : RKE ATO help

ebojo
06/03/2011, 05:20 PM
I am attempting to use my RKE as an ATO system. I have everything hooked up, but just wanted to make sure that it is setup correctly. I went with a one switch setup, which is plugged into SWA on my SL1.

Do you set the function to "switch"? If so, I have chosen the SWA on my SL1, and then it asks for "On when: open or closed"? This is the part that I am confused about.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

george915
06/03/2011, 05:35 PM
The switch has 2 states, ON and OFF. To play with the states, connect the switch to your SL1 (SWA port on SL1). Connect SL1 to your head unit. Set the display on head unit to display the status of SWA (keep pressing up arrow or down arrow until you see SWA). Now with the status of SWA on your head unit, use your hand to move the white floating thing (I am not sure what they call it) on the switch up and down. You don't need to put the switch in the water at this point. You should see when you pass a certain point, the status of SWA will change from ON to OFF, or OFF to ON. That simulates water level up and down. That's what it means by ON or OFF. makes sense?

Retired Reefer
06/03/2011, 06:00 PM
You can also use their online support on week days. I've used it several times and they always get right back to me.