PDA

View Full Version : best coral dip.

Anthony.Luciano
06/04/2011, 12:44 PM
so what are your opinions on the best coral dip. i like coral rx but ive heard its not strong enough and i would like to know the best dip for my incoming corals. thanks

pmrossetti
06/04/2011, 01:16 PM
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2018544

Anthony.Luciano
06/04/2011, 01:18 PM
Thanks!
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2018544

SkullV
06/04/2011, 01:49 PM
Depends on what you are dipping for....for general incoming stuff coral rx is fine....this is something that someone who "owns their own LFS" should already know.

Anthony.Luciano
06/04/2011, 01:52 PM
ok well then i will continue to use coral rx. ive just been told by someone that coral rx may be a little to strong for lps so i was just clarifying that with the millions of other people on this site. any what is this "owning a lfs" about. big deal i have a business. so do many other people on this forum, i dont understand why everyone keep bringing this up.
Depends on what you are dipping for....for general incoming stuff coral rx is fine....this is something that someone who "owns their own LFS" should already know.

AquamanSE
06/04/2011, 02:01 PM
hey you should already know this........:hmm3: Just fooling! Rx is a little strong for alot of LPS but remember you have the ability to delute as needed I seldom use any suggested ml on anything!

shifty51008
06/04/2011, 02:18 PM
I have been using revive and it works great. other things like AEFW and such will require diffrent treatments though

AquaReeferMan
06/04/2011, 02:27 PM
....this is something that someone who "owns their own LFS" should already know.

I remember years ago when people on this site used to be friendly...

Anyway...

I personally use Coral RX for everything. Like stated above you can just dilute it a little for LPS if need be.

snorvich
06/04/2011, 02:30 PM
I use Coral Rx and Revive. Both work well.

SkullV
06/04/2011, 02:51 PM
I remember years ago when people on this site used to be friendly...

Anyway...

I personally use Coral RX for everything. Like stated above you can just dilute it a little for LPS if need be.

It's not a matter of being friendly. I don't know if you saw his other thread where many people who were educated in business and other aspects of the trade were trying to help him and he basically told everyone don't worry I know what I'm doing, there is no way I can lose money, thanks anyway but that is why I gave him this response.

I'm a pretty friendly guy in general! :beachbum: I'll just stay out of his threads for now on.

Anthony.Luciano
06/04/2011, 03:28 PM
no you dont have to stay out of my threads. and my business is going good. so if i would've listened to those other people i would still be making $80 a weekend when now im working on 3 led projects making a profit of 800 each. and my coral sales are being worked on at the moment. My new business is successful so far so theres no need for everyone that told me not to start the business to always refer to me as the "lfs owner" think of how everyone else starts out. some people are fortunate enough to have an education in business and others like me start small and work there way up. it all depends on how the owner takes it and for me it is going well. now i would not like for you to stay off my threads i just want everyone to forget about the first lfs thread and just realize that so far my business is successful and theres no need to bring it up anymore. just think of me as a regular person starting up a new business. Thanks
It's not a matter of being friendly. I don't know if you saw his other thread where many people who were educated in business and other aspects of the trade were trying to help him and he basically told everyone don't worry I know what I'm doing, there is no way I can lose money, thanks anyway but that is why I gave him this response.

I'm a pretty friendly guy in general! :beachbum: I'll just stay out of his threads for now on.