PDA

View Full Version : apex and ecotech problems

dolfandds
06/06/2011, 02:41 PM
I am unable to update firmware on mp40w throught the apex controller using the wdm module.have tried automatically as well as manually any shortcuts???Spent 4 hours with neptune systems last friday with no luck. I talked to ecotech today and they said it was an apex issue...HELP PLEASE Rick

jrpark22000
06/06/2011, 03:34 PM
I just went thru a vortech upgrade from 1.6 to 2.2 using the WXM and APEX w/o a problem. What SW Version are you running on the Apex and WXM? What are some details of your problem?

aquamanic
06/06/2011, 04:16 PM
Something's not right here. This is the second time you've posted a problem that you say Neptune can't solve. Do they just give up and say 'sorry charlie' we can't fix it? And if they can't fix it, what makes you think we can? Just doesn't sound like Neptune. Have you asked to speak with Curt?

dolfandds
06/07/2011, 07:22 AM
spoke with eugene for almost 4 hours and he told me to get in touch with ecotech.eungene was very helpful with other issues i had but could not solve my ecotech problem. my firmware on apex unit and wxm is latest update i believe 4.05, i called ecotech and they were very helpful and suggested i send one of my wireless drivers back and they will update firmware on it