PDA

View Full Version : Last several lines disappearing!?!

Gordonious
06/07/2011, 09:27 AM
I've e-mailed Curt and I'm waiting to hear back. I was curious if this has happened to anyone else and if they might know what is going on. The last 4-5 lines of my e-mail code keeps disappearing on me. These happen to be the most critical because they alert me to power outages. Sometimes when I hit Update outlet it comes send and the page refreshes as if it took, but then when I scroll down the lines are not there. Last night after many attempts it took and I double checked to make sure it was there... and this morning it was gone again! :-( I have never had an issue like this before.

Will the Apex let you know if it's memory is full? Is there a limit to the number of lines you can put in SndAlm or Email? Anyone experience this before?

pencil3
06/07/2011, 09:33 AM
That happens when I am over the limit on a outlet. To get around it I use virtual outlets.

ToLearn
06/07/2011, 09:53 AM
Thanks pencil. Just as you made a post Curt responded. He is so fast with getting back to e-mails. He said basically the same thing:

"An individual outlet is limit to 19 statements. If you exceed this the remainder will be removed. To work around create a virtual outlet and then reference that."