PDA

View Full Version : Vortech/Profilux Module not connceting

Hydrologist
06/13/2011, 06:36 PM
I have tried to follow all the steps and instructions but I can't get it to work.

I have checked my VT and they have a firmware version of 2.2. They are the MP40w versions. From the manual it says I need a firmware version higher then 3.1. How do I upgrade the VT?

My VT module has a:
- Solid Blue Light
- Solid Green Light
- Flashing Yellow Light
- Red light flashes every 5 seconds.

Profilux firmware is 5.07, I am using the Profilux Control 5.0.9.1

I also don't see the Vortech Overview tab in my software on my PC

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks

Hydrologist
06/14/2011, 07:39 AM
So I think I tried to program the Vortechs without having the upgraded firmware on them.

How do I get the Vortech's up to the most recent firmware and how do I connect them to the Profilux module?

EcoTech Marine
06/14/2011, 11:50 AM
Hi,

This is a question best answered by Profilux or their NA distributor, Aqua Digital

Hydrologist
06/15/2011, 07:37 AM
He told me to ask you.

I guess my issue now is that my MP40w's are all of a lower firmware then required from the Vortech Module.

How can I upgrade my existing MP40w's to a firmware the VT module can recognize?

EcoTech Marine
06/15/2011, 11:35 AM
The Profilux is able to upgrade any wireless pump to the latest firmware, regardless of the pump's original firmware. We worked with Mathias initially to ensure that product was not shipped until this was accomplished.

If Michael at Aqua Digital was unable to help you then the best bet is to contact Profilux themselves at their forum:

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/forum.php