PDA

View Full Version : Bad News

Trademark
07/09/2011, 04:04 PM
Well I lost everything that I still had in my possession. I had a power outage for about 7hours and lost it all. I just washed all my rock in the driveway and starting fresh when I get back from vacation. The stench was horrible. Thank god I only lost a couple coral and just my fish. Trent has most of my coral and my brother has the rest along with my picassos. JUST SUCKS

medic29
07/09/2011, 06:46 PM
bummer, did you know your power was out? let me know when you're ready for stuff again.

Trademark
07/09/2011, 09:05 PM
i got a phone call when it went out and was unable to come straight home. I am having a Guardian whole house generator installed right after I get back from vacation. I have talked to some people around town ( Potomac ) and they said that power outages are kind of the norm, especially in the winter. I am not going through that again

David MC Lee
07/09/2011, 09:13 PM
I just put in a 20KW Milbank generator. My boss had installed several Guardian's and had lot of problems with them. They have now switch to installing Milbank units. Mine has been working well for the last two months.
http://www.milbankpowergen.com/generators/home-standbyMill

fragboy94
07/10/2011, 01:29 AM
aww dang man you could have called me we have a portable generator i could have drove down there and hooked it up.