PDA

View Full Version : Saebee anenome stuck

stl fish spot
07/12/2011, 09:21 PM
My saebee anenome is wedged in to the Crack between my lr. He won't get light there if he doesn't come out.. What now???

Repz
07/12/2011, 10:35 PM
How long has he been in there?

Captainfester
07/13/2011, 01:57 PM
my gbta put his foot way under a rock and only sticks our part of his tenticles. not sure if he is stuck or happy

SkullV
07/13/2011, 03:06 PM
He's not stuck. He's where he want's to be right now. I think the leading cause of anemone death in aquariums are people messing with them. Just leave it alone and it will find a spot where it want's to be.

kduen
07/13/2011, 04:03 PM
The Haddoni that I have decided to move from it's location one day but instead of just simply moving 4 inches to the left it decided to take the scenic route under a cave to the back of the tank around a huge base rock then to the front. Probably a 30" journey the way it decided to go and was completely in the darkness of the cave for about a week maybe longer. It will come back out when it's ready, believe me I debated many times to rip apart the rocks just to give it a chance to move easier but probably would have only prolonged the journey as the flow and lighting would have changed.