PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Wrasse + Six Line?

Mister_Palmer
07/21/2011, 10:55 PM
I've recently had a Chalk Bass die due to complication of Popeye.
So I'm thinking about getting another smaller fish.

I'm kind of looking at a Six-Line, but I hear they're a tad aggressive, and I'm not sure if they can mix with other Wrasses.

I have a Mystery Wrasse who kind of bosses around my other 2 small fish, a Purple Firefish and a Pink Anthias. Nothing major, but he chases them around a little from time to time.

Would these 2 Wrasses get along you think?

snorvich
07/22/2011, 05:03 AM
they do not mix well with other wrasses. They also do not do well with firefish.

1Fish
07/22/2011, 05:30 AM
I have a 6-line wrasse that is bossy maybe its because it was the second fish added to the tank. I recently had a death in the which created room for a tank mate. I was @ the LFS and saw this awesome looking mystery wrasse and said to myself they really don't resemble each other so what the heck. I got him into the tank and they did't play well together at first then things calmed down after a week or so cool i said to myself, about a week later they where chasing each other around right before lights out as soon as the light went off i heard a splash and didn't think anything of it the next morning during feeding i did't see the mystery its because he was a toothpick for our family cat. So long story short I wouldn't mix the two in that small of a tank.

snorvich
07/22/2011, 06:55 AM
i did't see the mystery its because he was a toothpick for our family cat.

But the cat was happy! :o