PDA

View Full Version : New Firmware for the RENEW™ Automatic Water Change System

GenesisReefSys
07/23/2011, 07:56 AM
I am pleased to announce that we have just released new firmware for the RENEW™ Automatic Water Change System!

Version 1.3 adds Automatic Repeat Modes so that your RENEW™ will automatically repeat your daily or weekly water change, allowing your system to perform completely automated, self-monitored "continuous" water changes day after day or week after week. It still provides the unparalleled accuracy, reliability, and redundancy you've come to expect from your RENEW™, and it still interacts seamlessly with the STORM™ Specialized Top Off and Replenishment Module.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch via our Contact page at Genesis Reef Systems (http://www.GenesisReefSystems.com).

reefkeeps
09/28/2011, 06:16 PM
In a coming firmware is it possible to extend the fill time to '2' minutes, that would allow me to clean the pumps less.

Please help enable my laziness!

Chris

reefkeeps
09/28/2011, 06:17 PM
In a coming firmware is it possible to extend the fill time to '2' minutes, that would allow me to clean the pumps less.

Chris

GenesisReefSys
10/02/2011, 09:52 AM

Chris

Hi Chris,

We'll certainly take it into consideration. Thanks for the suggestion!

Kevin

reefkeeps
10/02/2011, 04:13 PM
Thank you sir!