PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Video Gear

fingerwrinkles
07/27/2011, 01:59 PM
Apologies in advance for perhaps a slightly misplaced post, but this is sort of out of the range of the FS / FT forums so I thought I'd give it a go in this forum ...

If anyone might be interested in playing around with underwater video, I've got a setup which really hasn't been used at all and is rather sadly just sitting around collecting dust. The housing is an Amphibico pressure sealed aluminum unit with external microphone (looks like something you might have seen on the old Jacques Cousteau series ... see attached pic) and comes with a matched Sony 8mm camera. I also have an extra camera for parts plus all the batteries, charges, lenses, etc. for two sets of cameras. Along with this is a heavy duty hard shell camera case plus a soft camera bag for the extra items.

I just checked out the setup and everything appears to work well ... it's in excellent shape since I've only had it in the water 4-5 times since I've gotten it.

If you might be interested or have any questions, please PM with the details. I'm looking to only get $300 for everything which should hopefully be a great deal, and allow someone to try videoing without having to shell out really big bucks.