PDA

View Full Version : Biocube Mixed Reef Video

sponger0
09/02/2011, 06:58 AM
I took a video to share an update. I have a full mixed reef Biocube. Tons of coral and growing well. Heres a shortlist of what I have.....

A bunch of various zoas and palys
Frogspawn
Torch
Red cynarina
Christmas Favia
Red Mushroom
Several Superman Mushrooms
Blue tort
Cali tort
ORA Nuke Birdsnest
Another birdsnest...not sure name of it
Red Table Milli
Blue Tipped acro
Green slimer
Firehouse Digi
Green Stag
What I believe is a Rainbow BTA
Flame Macroalgae in the display
True Perc Clown
Black Occ Clown
Scooter Blenny
Cleaner Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp
Blue Porcelain Crab

Here's the link

http://vimeo.com/28486580

Jadams
09/02/2011, 08:56 AM
nice!

sponger0
09/02/2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks bro. Im really happy with how everything has turned out. When I first got my cube, I never thought it would turn out this good. So I wanted to share and get peoples opinions

nice!

ange062
09/02/2011, 09:36 AM
Lookin good, like the rockwork! Should look great once everything grows out more!

sponger0
09/02/2011, 09:47 AM
Lookin good, like the rockwork! Should look great once everything grows out more!

Yeah a cant wait to get it growing. My birdsnest has already grown, the one on the back wall. And my blue tort has sprouted alot more polpys and stuff is getting alot of color.

The original desgin of the rock work was just a cave but once I got my T5 fixture, I got SPS...and I bought like alot so I needed more space so I was like lets add some rock to the back wall.

ange062
09/02/2011, 12:39 PM
Yeah a cant wait to get it growing. My birdsnest has already grown, the one on the back wall. And my blue tort has sprouted alot more polpys and stuff is getting alot of color.

The original desgin of the rock work was just a cave but once I got my T5 fixture, I got SPS...and I bought like alot so I needed more space so I was like lets add some rock to the back wall.

I've seen a couple of neat scapes where SPS frags were just glued directly to the back wall. After many months of growth and encrustation the end effect was quite awesome looking!

sponger0
09/02/2011, 12:47 PM
I've seen a couple of neat scapes where SPS frags were just glued directly to the back wall. After many months of growth and encrustation the end effect was quite awesome looking!

Im hoping for the same for mine. I got the idea from a LFS. I saw a birdsnest glued to the back wall of a 180. And Thats how it all started lol:debi: