PDA

View Full Version : if you were a fish what kind and why

Nitro069
09/06/2011, 08:33 PM
if you were a fish what kind would you be and why?
I would be a mandarinfish, every time other fish looked at me they would think "damn, I must be tripping". plus i am just a bada** looking fish.

Reefing Newbie
09/06/2011, 08:39 PM
I would probably be a sohal tang, because I would just be the pure ruler over everyone!!!! Hahahaha, I would keep you bada*** looking fish safe :) haha, sharks won't be a problemo

T Diddy
09/06/2011, 08:50 PM
not necessarily a fish, but cuttlefish. Super intelligent, lots of arms, and with the ability to put on my own disco light show:dance:

AlexS95
09/06/2011, 08:55 PM
Leaffish. Doesn't care about anything, just wants to sway in the current.<iframe width="420" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CFRn8nE8Uik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

StephLionfish
09/06/2011, 09:20 PM
I'd be a Volitans Lionfish. They don't pick on people, but if you pick on them you've got a problem. Although, I don't think I want to be a lionfish for a while...what with the business in the Keys and all...
BTW, being aggressive and being hungry is two completely different things... or else I have a problem every day around 7:30pm ;)

Bunnylicked
09/06/2011, 10:00 PM
I think I'd be a big, aggressive fish...maybe a grouper. I'd be the ruler of a (hopefully) huge tank, and nobody would dare to bother me. :D

StephLionfish
09/06/2011, 10:03 PM
I think I'd be a big, aggressive fish...maybe a grouper. I'd be the ruler of a (hopefully) huge tank, and nobody would dare to bother me. :D

Or else you'd just EAT 'EM. :D

tomaquar
09/06/2011, 10:30 PM
As an aside, did anyone see where a group of biologists are teaching groupers to eat lion fish. They claim to have good results..... but on to topic, as a complete departure of my day to day world I would be a saphire damsel. There is something about being a beautiful sociopath that appeals to me.

Drewbaby
09/06/2011, 11:26 PM
The story on the lionfish eating grouper was pretty cool. They basically trained them to attack the lion from the front head on so that the spines lay flat when they swallow them