PDA

View Full Version : I think this is the for this ????

kimberlee
09/09/2011, 08:34 PM
Okay so here is the issue, my landlord neglected to tell me there were roaches when I moved in. Thank you apartment 3. Now like every 1 else I'm sure, I hate **** roaches and the place needs to be bombed. I have found a place to store the tank and live stock during the time that the place is being exterminated. Anything that has something to do w/ a tank is going, but I'm wondering how long should I wait to bring it back home. 24 hr, 72? Also how should I go about moving everything and than moving it back to ensure the best chances of every 1 making it through this upsetting process? When said tank comes home I'd like set up the 40B I'm going to get tomorrow and just move everything into that since the 40 was in the works anyway. Please help me plan this out. My landlord and I have agreed that all the units should be bombed the same day, right after the problem tenet moves out, which is hopefully next month.

W8lifts
09/09/2011, 09:23 PM
Dont you have to wipe everything down after you bomb it?

Cloudburst2000
09/09/2011, 09:28 PM
Just to be on the safe side, I would wait several days before moving any aquarium stuff back in. Better to err on the side of caution. This will also give you time to see if the 'bombing' took care of the roach problem. Sometimes the first extremination isn't enough and has to be repeated. Would suck to move the tank back in just to have to move it right back out.