PDA

View Full Version : HELP! - Outlet 4 Keeps disappearing

fifty50
09/24/2011, 08:26 AM
so i've had an apex jr for about a week now. all is well so i started to dab into the programming aspect of things. i set the 4 outlets to advanced, update settings, but when i refresh the page, none of the code remains saved. i go to the status page, and outlet4 (my heater) disappeared all together. i refresh all pages, still nothing. throughout the night, it would randomly appear. i test manually setting it to on, but it never turns on. refresh page again, and the outlet disappears. i wake up this morning and my temp was a bit lower than i would have liked it to be, so i plugged the heater into a wall outlet.

i updated the firmware this morning from a mac, everything was shown as successful, but version remains as 4.10J_6D11. the update went without any issues.

edit: i also just noticed that the apex is detecting a power failure. basically each time i refresh the status page, the date/time of the power failure is updated...

what gives?!?!?!?

aquamanic
09/24/2011, 10:55 AM
First check your status page configuration. You can have 4 defined. Go to the web page: configuration - display setup. There you will find them. Select the page to configure then make sure you have the right outlets and probes selected. Update. Then go to Status and select the page.

Does that fix it?